Corporate Communication Specialist #MVG
Our client has founded more than 30 years ago, they develops and distributes innovative consumer products, offering a comprehensive line of premium-quality beauty and wellness solutions in more than 50 markets worldwide.
- Responsible in the planning and execution of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects.
- Responsible for gathering information and preparing internal and external communications including corporate messages and speeches.
- Responsible in writing, copy-editing, and publishing content for the company’s internal and external channels, including social media channels.
- Assists with the creations of presentations and documents for both internal and external use.
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication / Mass Communication.
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in media relations and corporate communications would be an advantage.
- Independent, responsible, detail and result oriented with a good sense of creativity.
- Project management and good interpersonal skills.
Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.