Quality Control Technician #MAL
•Manage and investigate reported customer complaints on beauty and health devices
•Collaborate with other departments on the investigations and inspections as and when needed.
•To conduct after sales service activities (eg. devices troubleshoot and repair).
•Collaborate with Regional and Corporate QA Team and provide reports as and when needed.
•Work with the necessary departments on investigations and provide reports
•Manage inspection processes
•Provide troubleshooting and repairing of devices
• Diploma in Quality Assurance, Electronics Engineering, or related field
• Experience in quality assurance and after sales service / support is preferred
• Experience in handling health and beauty products would be an added advantage
• Posses good customer service, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a team with good verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge in SAP would be an added advantage
MYR 2, 501 - MYR 3, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amanda Loo.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amanda Loo as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.