Key Account Executive (Business Development) #MAL
• Manage distributors’ feedback and queries and escalate to higher level when needed.
• Provide maximum support to distributors by maintaining professionalism and effective working relationships with distributors.
• Assist in execution of physical and online Business Development programs and events.
• Travels and participates in Company and distributors meetings.
• Generate reports needed on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Responsible in other operational and administrative tasks.
• Assist other team members when necessary.
• Possesses a Degree in any discipline
• Fresh graduates welcome to apply. Relevant experiences in Sales or similar field would be an added advantage.
• Good interpersonal skills with a customer service attitude.
• Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• A proactive self-starter and fast learner with sound problem solving skills.
• Familiar with social media and digital platform. Knowledge in video editing would be an advantage.
• Applicant must be willing to travel.
MYR 2, 501 - MYR 3, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amanda Loo.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amanda Loo as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.