Group Internal Audit Manager #MVG
Our client provide line of business includes the wholesale distribution of electrical appliances, television and radio sets.
- Lead and coordinate in the development, implementation and standardization of processes, policies and best practices in the ASEAN subsidiaries
- Create new processes/work flows together with Process Owners on critical business operations
- Coordinate with RPM’s (Regional Process Managers) as approver to the respective regulation updates/new creation to be considered for all upcoming changes
- Coordinating all process owners on the preparation of internal audit in the ASEAN subsidiaries
- Implementation of audit measures and provide advice to close the audit measure, if required.
- Perform internal control testing to ascertain the operational effectiveness of the control self-assessment performed/ documented by process owners
- Support to implement KPI tools within ASEAN countries
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Management.
- Candidate must have minimum 8 years of relevant working experience with at least 3 years experience in managerial position
- Career enhancement for candidates with internal audit background who wish to switch to commercial
MYR 8, 001 - MYR 10, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.