Global Helpdesk Engineer #MVG
Company Background :
Our client is the world's leading logistics automation companies. They provide services including consulting, concept studies, project implementation and so on.
- Take ownership of complete incident resolution with a professional, customer-centric attitude.
- Manage escalated incidents and participate in bridge calls and engaging internal escalation resources.
- Close tickets in a timely manner following incident resolution
- Maintain an accurate record of activities using office tools and Incident Management software.
- Write detailed knowledge articles for escalated incidents to aid colleagues in future troubleshooting.
- Assist the Global Helpdesk Coordinators answer and log incidents in CRM on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a call-centre / technical & helpdesk support.
- Coursework involving basic to intermediate SQL and PL/SQL.
IT - Applications & Software
MYR 6,001 - MYR 8,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.