Fiber Technician (Nationwide)
Job Description :
- Make necessary preparations for installation
- Responsible for end-to-end installation process
- Responsible for product installation including RGW, Set Top Box, Optical Network Terminal, Dectphone,Wi-Fi extenders
- Providing assistance in consultation, configuration and troubleshoot of Customers’ Premise Equipment
- Perform triple play services testing including High-Speed Internet (HIS) speed test
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Fresh graduated are welcomed
- Has experiences related to CCTV, Wi-Fi installer experience is a plus.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Skills required : Windows Operating System & Microsoft Word and Excel
- Languages required : English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Have Certificate CA1C & CA2C is a plus
- Must possess with own transport and driving license
If you're interested, please click APPLY NOW, or submit your resume to:
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Johor, Melaka, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak
Contract / Temp
MYR 2, 501 - MYR 3, 000 / mth
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Abigail Tan Hwee Min.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Abigail Tan Hwee Min as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.