- Lead, manage and organize Warehouse and Production Department personnel to ensure orderly execution of all operational activities
- Plan production schedule to prioritize work in the workshop in accordance to customer requirements
- Liaise with Customer Service, Shipping, Purchasing in ensuring efficient movement and storage of shipments and goods
- Ensure Import / Export shipments are completed as scheduled and that Materials are issued to Production Department as per Material Request Form
- Employ good utilization of space and ensure inventory stock is identified, updated and stored as per allocated locations
- Housekeeping of Warehouse Department with focus on cleanliness and safety aspects
- Lead or participate in Process Improvement and Internal Control
- Local indirect materials, office stationery and equipment procurement
- Daily operational transaction matters (Purchase Receipt, Works order receipt, transferring of stock NS/CT/CA adjustment entry, transferring of stock location or site, MRR returns MR etc)
- Raising of system WO, WO back flush, Filing. Axle WO/TSS from Production.
- Issue RCN for goods received. Submit the complete documents (invoices/DO/RCN) to finance.
- Prepare Packing list based on pick list from store for submission to Shipping department
- Update Packing completion list
- Prepare and submit weekly RCN and other requested report
- Minimum SPM
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of related experience of which 2 years should be in a Supervisory role in a Manufacturing industry
- Understand industry safety practices
- Experience in operating Material Handling Equipment will be advantageous
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP system preferred
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice will be advantageous
If you're interested, please click APPLY NOW, or submit your resume to:
Logistics / Warehousing
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Procurement / Buyer / Merchandiser
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract / Temp
MYR 2, 501 - MYR 3, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Abigail Tan Hwee Min.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Abigail Tan Hwee Min as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.