Data Processing Coordinator
Job Description :
- To coordinate scheduling
- Verify the accuracy and validity of data processed.
- Provide data and knowledge processing support for projects
- Communicate effectively on content editing and changes required
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia Mass Communication, Digital Media.
- Strong verbal communication skill.
- Good English speaking skill.
- Able to start immediately is added advantage.
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Contract / Temp
MYR 1, 501- MYR 2, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amanda Loo.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amanda Loo as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.