SAP Warehouse Supervisor Expert
- Oversee the warehouse activities and supervise warehouse staff
- Managing, evaluating, maximizing and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage and dispatch of goods.
- Supervise and control order picking, goods in, goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage
- Organize, facilitate and manage stock takes at regular intervals
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Monitor stock levels in order to highlight minimum and excess levels and therefore prevent part shortages
- Monitor and maintain stock accuracy by ensuring the physical stock is in line with the warehouse management system and ensure all stock movements are recorded to ensure accuracy
- Coordinating logistical processes, ensuring the quality of goods, and preparing relevant documentation.
- Liaising with transport companies, suppliers and clients
- Ensure a safe working environment, adhering to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and ensuring the warehouse staff are understood and practiced by the team at all times
- Willing to work in Subang Jaya Industrial Park
- At least diploma in logistics, supply chain or a related field preferred
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Proven 3 to 5 years of working experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to converse in Mandarin would be advantageous
- At least 3 years experience in using SAP system
Interested Candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my
Logistics / Warehousing
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract / Temp
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Shirley Yap.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Shirley Yap as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.