- Monitor and manage tax updates, ensure the compliance of practice with state regulations within the taxation team.
- Review tax computations and submissions prepared by the department team, and ensure all admin functions are properly managed
- Responsible on preparation of annual financial statements
- Perform regular reconciliation checks of accounting projects
- Responsible in identifying and mitigate tax risks
- Cooperate with finance team and auditors to ensure the compliance of company's policy
- Self-motivated and willing to take responsibilities
- Conduct job responsibility with strong analytical skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Possess at least 7 years of working experience in relevant fields
- Have strong knowledge in using SAP system
- Preferably senior executive with rich knowledge in both Malaysian and International taxation system
- Candidate MUST be able to start work immidiately
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Contract / Temp
MYR 8, 001 - MYR 10, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.