Business Development Executive (Chinese Speaker/Logistics)
Job Descriptions :
- Conduct market research on industry trend, issues, and existing market players.
- Develop novel and creative marketing strategies for international market penetration.
- Propose marketing strategies for brand marketing.
- Liaise with international agents, forwarders and service providers.
- Respond to the enquiries from overseas agents.
- Prepare service quotations, follows up on any quotations made and negotiate with agents and service provider on the contract terms.
- Internal coordination with related departments or external parties to fulfil agent’s requirements.
- Source and negotiation the competitive rates from carriers, liners, or service providers.
- Work closely and coordinate within the sales and business development department to develop creative workable solutions for customer needs and to achieve sales objectives.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or any other related fields.
- At least 2 years of sales experience in logistics and freight forwarding service industry.
Logistics / Warehousing
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.