Assistant Business Development Manager (up to 5k)
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry and conduct research & development.
- Sell logistic services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Make appointments and visit potential customers for new business.
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Conduct research and recommend new opportunities and service improvement.
- Identify product improvements or new products by researching current industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Prepare reports for daily sales activities, sales monthly performance and new clients list.
- Responsible to provide best services to clients.
- Responsible on payment collection from customers.
- Monitor Sales team customer feedback log and quotation success rate.
- To update manager by consolidating, analyzing market information.
- Monitor to ensure all sales processes and activities are executed in accordance to the Sales policies, practices and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Accomplish department and organization mission and objective by completing related results as needed.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned or required from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics and any other related field.
- Candidate must have at least 4 years of working experience in logistics, supply chain and freight forwarding service industry.
Logistics / Warehousing
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.