Technical Specialist (Infrastructure)
Job Descriptions :
- Execute and rectified the data discrepancies tolls via running the daily data monitoring scripts (DDMS) at Plaza Computer System for assigned regions in order to detect the data discrepancies.
- Daily monitor the iTTEAMS System for data related breakdown and rectify the issues via remotely or at site to ensure timely data transfer from LCS to PCS, SPC, HQCS, TIS, SPBO, THOR and future related software.
- Second level support to solve daily data and parameter issues related to PCS, HQCS, SPC, TIS, SPBO, THOR either due to OS, Database or Application software problem report received from Clients via any communication media to meet the SLA respond and rectification time.
- Install and configure Operating System, Database and Toll Application Software for Plaza Computer Servers within the required time frame.
- Provide technical services related to toll system to the requested parties during project or auditing exercise by LLM or other relevant parties, to ensure the right info convey accordingly and to assist client to get verification certificate.
- Perform corrective maintenance for PCS, HQCS, SPC, TIS, Central Server, SPBO and THOR.
- Perform monthly housekeeping for HQCS, SPC, TIS, Central Server, SPBO and THOR.
- Coordinate, resolve and perform corrective maintenance for Access Door, Parking System, XS5000, PVMS, PDTS, TVES, iTTEAMS, ETOF, ETC Reconciliation system and Toll System.
- Resolving all technical issues related to computers systems and peripherals and recommend a solution for TERAS.
- Liaised with other department for recurring/unresolved software related issues to rectify permanently for improvement process.
- Participate in a 24-hour customer support hotline to response and resolve any emergency enquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering/Information Technology
- Minimum 4 year(s) relevant experience in the related field, preferably experience in data analyzing, database (oracle, SQL) troubleshooting and application support (basic coding troubleshooting)
- Proficient in operating system such as Windows Server 2008 and Linux
IT - Infrastructure & Hardware
Contract / Temp
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.