WIFI Service & Installer #MAL
Our client is the leading converged solutions provider in Malaysia providing a variety of high quality digital services encompassing voice, data, and solutions. They are passionate about bringing together the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to Always Be Ahead in an evolving world.
Job Description :
- Make necessary preparations for installation
- Responsible for end-to-end installation process
- Responsible for product installation including RGW, Set Top Box, Optical Network Terminal, Dectphone, Wi-Fi extenders
- Providing assistance in consultation, configuration and troubleshoot of Customers’ Premise Equipment
- Perform triple play services testing including High-Speed Internet (HIS) speed test
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Fresh graduated are welcomed
- Has experiences related to CCTV, Wi-Fi installer experience is a plus.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Skills required : Windows Operating System & Microsoft Word and Excel
- Languages required : English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Must possess with own transport and driving license
IT - Others
Contract / Temp
MYR 2, 501 - MYR 3, 000 / mth
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amanda Loo.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amanda Loo as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.