Investment Operations Manager #MVG
Our client is a global asset manager which is offering innovative investment solutions to meet the financial needs of their clients.
- Review and improvise any operations or system gaps in existing processes. Involve actively in system enhancements with all the stakeholders.
- Support digital project for testing and BAU support post go-live.
- Support and work closely with all IUTAs on operations matters which include daily booking, reconciliation, commission and ensure all queries are properly handle.
- Monitor smooth processing of regular saving investments, income distribution and distributors’ remunerations.
- Establish operations procedures & system flow for any new guidelines or products.
- Responsible for regulators reporting, regional reporting and any ad-hoc requests.
- Assist in liaising and guiding Service Provider to perform daily or ad-hoc operation tasks.
- Ensuring SLA turnaround time are delivered within the policies by service provider and counter parties.
- Candidate must have minimum a Diploma in Banking/Finance or equivalent.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of relevant experience in financial or Asset Management industry.
Banking & Financial Services
Banking & Finance
Contract / Temp
MYR 6,001 - MYR 8,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.