Senior Purchasing Executive (Petaling Jaya/Immediate Hiring) #MAN
Our client is a global company with Swiss roots and one of the world's leading logistics automation companies. We are headquartered in Buchs/Aarau, Switzerland and stand for innovation, quality, industry leading software and robotics technologies developed in-house.
- Responsibility for all locally needed services and goods (materials groups, ESNs)
- Local implementation of the global/regional purchasing strategy for the supervised ESN(s)
- Providing information on local procurement market to global IM procurement network
- Source goods and services for best cost and quality, ensure on-time-delivery
- Local contact person for suppliers
- Execute the supplier selection process for local demand
- Manage the local supplier database per ESN (supplier pyramid)
- Manage supply security and supply bottlenecks
- Carry out the supplier evaluation and classification and initiate supplier development measures, where necessary
- Execute supplier visits, participate in supplier audits and carry out of supplier workshops
- Execute supplier risk management for all local suppliers
- Prepare and execute local tenders (RFQ) and local price negotiations (guaranteeing the target costs and delivery requirements); supporting regional/global tenders
- Develop negotiation strategy; prepare and lead the local negotiations with suppliers (embedding the demand carrier from the business area)
- Conduct, document and maintain local contract conclusions
- Bachelor Degree in preferably Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Min have 4 years’ purchasing experience
- Good negotiation skills
- Know-how in procurement methods and tools such as design to cost, cost structure analysis, decision analysis
- Know how in procurement processes such as placing tenders and/or placing orders
- Know how on SAP SRM and e-Catalogue solutions
Open for any candidates with a short notice period and able to travel when requested.
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
MYR 6,001 - MYR 8,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amirah Nurin.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amirah Nurin as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.