Marketing Analyst - JAPAC #MVG
Our client is the global leader in heart valves and catheter heart valves for more than 30 years. This position will be supporting market and marketing analytics to drive company's Transcatheter Heart Valves decision making for management.
- Develop and update Dashboards showing both market and marketing dynamics on Tableau .
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results.
- Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable.
- Collaborating with local and regional marketing professionals in all of Japan, Asia and Pacific.
- Have a good understand of local marketing activities and interventional cardiology market dynamics.
- Analyze current marketing campaigns and their effects on market dynamics.
- Analyze digital marketing campaigns, in terms of return on investments, costs per click/acquisition, click through rates/open rates, KPI.
- Candidate must have minimum 2 years of finance/market analysis/marketing analysis experience.
- Candidate must have Excellent Power Point, Excel and Tableau skills.
- Willing and able to travel as required.
Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising
Contract / Temp
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.