Data Processing Representative #MAN
Our client is a communications service provider in Malaysia. Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, providing a variety of communication products, applications and value added services for consumers, large enterprises and small & medium business owners.
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Responding to information requests from authorized members
- Coordinate with internal and external parties
- Candidate must have minimum a SPM or above
- Candidate must have knowledge of using computer and MS Office
- Familiarity with office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Must be able to write and read in English
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
Contract / Temp
MYR 1, 501- MYR 2, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amirah Nurin.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amirah Nurin as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.