Regional Operations and Risk Manager #MVG
As a leading provider of professional corporate secretarial service in Malaysia, to both private and listed companies.
- Support the design, implementation, maintenance and improvement of Risk Management policies
- Support Risk Management’s development and oversee key Risk Management training initiatives within respective region
- To identify, develop, communicate and manage Enterprise and Operational Risk across the firm
- To proactively identify trends and emerging threats within the regulations that impact the firm
- Manage the Risk Register on CAMMs relating to their respective countries
- Ensure all Risk incidents are reported promptly and accurately with sufficient detail by working with the relevant Heads
- Resolve all audit findings relating to Risk Management
- Maintain and administer Risk Management System
- Degree in commerce, economics, law, business, finance or related disciplines
- 3 – 5 years working experience in Risk Management
- Exposure to regional operations (Malaysia & Singapore)
Accounting & General Business Services
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
MYR 6,001 - MYR 8,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.