Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA ll) #MVG
Company Background :
Our client is leader of CRO business in Japan they offers tailored solutions for pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, academia, bio-ventures and medical institutions.
Job Descriptions :
- Responsible for preparing and monitoring clinical trials by following the highest operation standards.
- Responsible in performing all monitoring aspects of clinical trials as stated in ICH E6 GCP/applicable local SOP/GCPs to assure all trials are conducted in strict adherence to good clinical practices, regulatory obligations, investigator integrity and compliance with project specific requirements.
- Develop, compile and review all study-related regulatory and administrative documents from investigational sites, monitoring visit reports, work progression reports and other related documents.
- Support in feasibility studies, site and investigator identification as required.
Job Requirements :
- Applicants must have minimum Bachelor Degree in Nursing, Pharmacy or other science-related background.
- Applicants must have at least 4 years of experience in conducting clinical research or 2 years of direct experience as monitor in clinical studies.
MYR 6,001 - MYR 8,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.