Account cum IT Support
- Prepare daily bank reconciliation report.
- Support IT by using accounting knowledge.
- Maintain proper record and organisation of filling system.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- Complete weekly bank recon to ensure no discrepancy in banking.
- Check on petty cash returns from branches and issue reimbursement cheque.
- Check on staff expenses claim and input to staff claim template.
- Perform monthly bank statement reconciliation and resolve discrepancy if any.
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields with professional qualifications.
- Experienced in Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk.
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
*EPF, SOSCO will be provided.
If you're interested, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Open culture
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
IT - Others
MYR 2, 501 - MYR 3, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Joeslly Chew.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Joeslly Chew as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.