Account Receivable Clerk (PJ) #MCA
The company was established since 1999 in Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. We specialize in repairing electronics PCB, Servo and Spindle Drive for Industrial CNC Machine.
Location: The Ascent, Paradigm Mall
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Diploma or Bachelor in Business Management or related fields
- Preferably 2-3 experiences in AR with financial background
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply !!
Banking & Finance
Contract / Temp
MYR 2, 501 - MYR 3, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Cyndi Aw.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Cyndi Aw as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.