Account Receivable Customer Service Representative #MHH
Company Background :
Among the largest medical device companies in the world. With operations in 150 countries, it's products treat 70 health conditions and include cardiac devices, cranial and spine robotics, insulin pumps, surgical tools, patient monitoring systems, and more.
- Follows and reports on status of delinquent accounts; has plan for collection and aggressively pursues. Documents work performed and action taken.
- Researches and resolves client billing issues.
- Perform documentation and coding audits to ensure compliance .
- Ensures organizations receive payment for services offered or goods sold to clients.
- Sending bill reminders and statements to clients, posting financial transaction to an accounting system and making bank deposits.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or any relevant field.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Fresh Gradudates are welcomed to Apply!
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Contract / Temp
MYR 2, 501 - MYR 3, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Hannah Hon.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Hannah Hon as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.