- Responsible to daily accounting operations in accounts receivable, general accounting and payments in SAP System.
- Prepare petty cash voucher and disburse to receiver. Ensure all cash transactions of petty cash are recorded on petty cash book.
- Prepare AP related journal vouchers for month end closing
- Assist in preparation of month-end closing reports / year-end reports, audit and tax schedules.
- Performs quantitative analysis of operational and financial data
- Builds and manages accounts databases by organizing and analysing a wide range of data sources
- Able to handle partial set of accounts
- Min 1-year experience in Account Receivable, Bank Reconciliation
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Accountancy or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates WELCOMED to apply as training will be provided
- Willing to work in Bangsar South
If you're interested, please click "APPLY NOW", or submit your latest resume to
Accounting & General Business Services
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
MYR 1, 501- MYR 2, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Kah Kei Kelly Ng.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Kah Kei Kelly Ng as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.