Admin Cum Executive
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Admin Executive, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Admin cum Executive must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Admin cum Executive should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- Provide general administrative support including preparing communications coordinating schedules of a senior executive management and leadership team.
- Gather, compile and report on information relevant to management's assignment.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel and expense management.
- Manage to handle ad-hoc duties assigned
- Monitor, triage and/or address incoming calls and other requests, as necessary.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, staff and customers, both internal and external, applying knowledge of business and department objectives and priorities.
- Ensure confidentiality of all documents, messages and telephone calls according to established processes, procedures, and policies.
- Prepare and edit presentation materials for senior-level meetings; reports, and forms, sometimes with limited direction.
- Plan and execute meetings and events both on small and large scale, providing administrative support for meetings (audio conferences, video conferences, training sessions and other meetings).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Administrative Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in interacting effectively with senior level executives both internally and externally in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and approval system software
- Expert experience in managing with ad-hoc duties and travel arrangement coordination
- Exceptional ability to monitor multiple projects and requests ensuring that they are completed on time
If you're interested, please click APPLY NOW, or submit your resume to:
FMCG, Retail & Luxury
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Contract / Temp
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Abigail Tan Hwee Min.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Abigail Tan Hwee Min as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.