- Provide general administrative support including act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
- Gather, compile and report on information relevant to management's assignment.
- Make travel and expense management.
- Handle ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Monitor and address incoming calls and other requests, as necessary.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, staff and customers, both internal and external, while applying objectives of company and department.
- Ensure confidentiality of all documents, messages and telephone calls according to established processes, procedures, and policies.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs for senior-level meetings.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Plan and execute meetings and events, providing administrative support for meetings (audio conferences, video conferences, training sessions and other meetings).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Administrative Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in interacting effectively with senior level executives both internally and externally.
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and approval system software.
- Highly experienced in managing ad-hoc duties and travel arrangement coordination.
- Able to monitor multiple projects and to ensure they are completed on time.
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Contract / Temp
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Adrian Lim.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Adrian Lim as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.