Business Development Manager
- Responsible to work closely with business associate which based in Hong Kong Headquarter and China offices.
- Work together with management team in Hong Kong Headquarter on qualitative feedback to align with the company directions.
- Actively organize telecom discussion with Hong Kong counterpart by updating the management team on market intelligent on regular basis.
- Responsible to prepare reporting on market information, competitor activities, product issues etc.
- Perform other ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned by the management to support the business goals.
- Establishment of plans and strategies to meet business objectives.
- Responsible for Air and Ocean Freight product development and optimize corporate revenue.
- Responsible to define business opportunities and grow export and import volume with shippers and oversea agents to maximize profits
- Develop new business and act as a primary point of liaison with the client on all business-related matters pertaining to overall business process and implementation to attain the business sustainability.
- Actively provide input to Air and Ocean Procurement for product development as well as participating in pricing the solution/service.
- Responsible to monitor results/progress of business development on a regular basis including KPIs and measure performance for Malaysia / Vietnam region
- Actively organizing sales activities and work closely with relevant stakeholders to develop new initiatives to drive sales growth and support business expansion.
- Proactive to gather market intelligence, comprehend of competitor’s activities and ability to identify new business opportunities.
Logistics / Warehousing
Transportation / Logistics / Supply Chain
MYR 8, 001 - MYR 10, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amirah Nurin.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amirah Nurin as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.