Corporate Secretarial Manager
- Manage all board and committee meeting logistics, attend and record minutes of all board and committee meetings; facilitate board communications
- Responsible for corporate disclosure and compliance with state corporation laws, stock exchange listing standards and SEC reporting and compliance
- Manage process pertaining to the annual shareholder meeting
- Monitor corporate governance developments and assist the Board in tailoring governance practices to meet the Board's needs and investor expectations
- Identifying non-compliance in terms of the Companies Act and Companies Regulations and completion of the statutory audit reports and findings reports for the Audit Teams.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Secretarial Management or any related field
- Possess at least 5 years of experience in secretarial field
- Have certificates in ICSA or Company Secretary License
- Must have handled public listed company in previous working experience
Administrative Support / Secretarial
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
MYR 6,001 - MYR 8,000 / mth
MYR 8, 001 - MYR 10, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amirah Nurin.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amirah Nurin as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.