Customer Service #MVG
Our client is the leading online grocery delivery service in Southeast Asia. They shop and deliver groceries from various supermarkets and stores located in major cities such as Jakarta, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and more.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
FMCG, Retail & Luxury
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
Contract / Temp
$7.00 / hr
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Victoria Gan.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Victoria Gan as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.