Data Management Coordinator #MAT
- Supporting the program manager for ISO certification related activities including, but not limited to, implementation, audits and initiating/fulfilling action plans for the program.
- Supporting the program manager in cost management activities for APAC region.
- Collating data for Indicia (CSR) report on quarterly basis in specified formats and verifying the data with artefacts. Record-keeping of all the data submitted on Indicia.
- Any other ad-hoc projects assigned from time to time.
- Diploma or bachelor degree
Minimum 2 years working experience in office administration and data management.
Good communication both written and oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and web based tools.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- ISO / QMS experience preferred.
Interested kindly click APPLY NOW or send your latest resume to
03 2713 8830
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Contract / Temp
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Abigail Tan Hwee Min.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Abigail Tan Hwee Min as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.