Event Executive #MAN
Our client is an American multilevel marketing company that develops and sells personal care products and dietary supplements under its brands. They was founded in 1984 in Provo, Utah. The company originated in the United States and began its first foreign operation in Canada in 1990.
• Propose, plan, coordinate and execute events, trainings and other functions including Product Launch Workshops, Seminars, Incentive Trip, distributor recognition events, etc.
• Work with various vendors to ensure clear and timely production of all materials required for all events.
• Prepare event venue and other audio-visual equipment required to ensure smooth execution of events.
• In-charge of training room booking.
• Travel to ensure smooth executions of all events as and when needed.
• Able to conduct detailed briefing to internal and external customers.
• Perform any other work-related tasks or projects as assigned.
• Degree in any discipline.
• 2 years of relevant experience in event planning, coordination, and execution.
• Experience in direct selling industry would be an added advantage.
• Proficient in MS words, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Preferably skilled in audio visual editing software.
• Knowledge on Adobe Illustrator would be an added advantage.
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin.
• Applicants must be willing to travel.
FMCG, Retail & Luxury
Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising
MYR 2, 501 - MYR 3, 000 / mth
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amirah Nurin.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amirah Nurin as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.