Event Management Executive
- Plan, produce, and oversee execution of marketing and communications plan activities including media, promotions, website, and collateral materials
- Oversee and assist with organization and coordination of conferences, meetings, seminars, and other events
- Provide support and assistance in planning, developing, producing, and delivering materials.
- Prepare written materials including some business communications, reports
- Analyze and communications programs and make recommendations to adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness
- Assist with negotiations for space contracts and book event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, ensure appropriate décor
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters
- Assist with managing on-site production
- Keep track of event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting
- Perform ad-hoc assignment as and when required
- Diploma in marketing, communications, event planning, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years Marketing / event experience
- Fluent in English, Chinese, and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to use social media to create and send emails, newsletters, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in MLM industry will be added advantage
Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising
MYR 1, 501- MYR 2, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amanda Loo.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amanda Loo as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.