Generally, Fibre Installer called Maxperts are responsible to fixed wireless internet installations in commercial and residential locations. Maxperts should have basic knowledge in fibre networks for troubleshooting and repairing existing installation. They also need to upsell or cross-sell company's products/packages to customers during installations. Additionally, Maxperts are able to respond customers in order to ensure smooth installation experience.
- Make sure there are enough items/devices, materials, tools, including arrangement of installation visit and reaching out to customers
- Responsible in end to end intallation process to ensure a smooth installation experience for customers
- Providing consultation and troubleshooting of Customers’ Premises Equipment (CPE)
- Perform triple play services testing which included High-Speed Internet (HIS) speed test via company's speed test webpage, perform test call from VOIP phone (incoming & outgoing calls and take down the recordings
- Promoting customers on current offerings and promotions for upselling and cross-selling products
- Build and maintain good relationship with customers for long term partnership
- Possess at least Diploma in Information Technology (IT)/ equivalent field
- Possess at least 2 years experience in installing CCTV/ network
- Have experience in Maxperts before
- Possess CA1C / CA2C certificates
*EPF, SOCSO will be provided
If you're interested, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Open culture
IT - Others
Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Penang
Contract / Temp
MYR 2, 501 - MYR 3, 000 / mth
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Joeslly Chew.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Joeslly Chew as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.