- Performs quantitative analysis of operational and financial data
- Builds and manages financial databases by organizing and analyzing a wide range of data sources
- Prepares financial reports for internal use at the company by collecting, analyzing, formatting, and presenting information
- Evaluates new projects and investment opportunities by comparing them with each other
- Values the company’s assets by appraising their current condition and useful life
- Recommends financing structures (debt and equity) and considers the company’s cost of capital
- Builds budgets and forecasts of future company performance
- Builds and maintains a corporate financial model that details the entire company’s operations and projects future performance
- Performs ad hoc analysis for executives as required
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and result oriented with ability to meet the deadline.
- Experience in Management Accounting, costing and planning
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, CIMA or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong in Pivot Table Ms Excel
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to APPLY
If you're interested, please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to:
Visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Banking & Finance
Contract / Temp
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Abigail Tan Hwee Min.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Abigail Tan Hwee Min as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.