Java Full Stack Developer (KL) #MCA
Having been in the HR software development market for over 10 years, The company has been able to work with a diverse range of customers in various industries and some of them include Finance and banking, Governmental agencies, Service industry, Property industry and Automotive and Manufacturing industry.
- Development of HRMS software suite.
- Responsible for Java application development to support business objectives.
- Write effective APIs.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security settings as per company’s standard.
- Build features and applications with a web based design.
- To support and maintain existing software product in line with predefined service levels.
- Ensure modifications and developments to the software meets defined requirements and are in compliance with quality controls including but not limited to code reviews, testing and documentation.
- Pro-actively communicate with Business Analyst / Implementers to clarify the user requirements.
- To develop enterprise-scale applications in accordance with Company standards, procedures and methodology.
- Assist team lead and manager closely in preparing all unit test cases and system test cases.
- Work closely with the Support / Customer Service team for post implementation support.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Java Programming
- Experience as a full stack developer
- Familiar with common stack
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server), App servers (Tomcat) and web servers (e.g. Apache)
- Practical knowledge of techniques in all areas of Java and J2EE. This would include installation, coding and design, packaging, testing and debugging, and use of Java API libraries
- Understanding of J2EE components and services, knowledge of leading J2EE application frameworks including but not limited to Spring is an advantage; 3rd party code reuse; and code documentation using Javadoc
- Experience in developing server-side solutions using component frameworks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
IT - Applications & Software
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
MYR 6,001 - MYR 8,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Cyndi Aw.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Cyndi Aw as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.