Key Account Executive
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers to ensure full customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Be the primary point of contact and build a long-term relationship with customers
- Liaise with customers through email, phone, video conference, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customers needs and requirements
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and requirements
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyse customer’s usage of our product
- Liaise between the customer (local and oversea) and internal teams (sales coordinator and logistics executive)
- Review sales coordinator and logistics executive work to ensure the process working smooth
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- To continue grow new business with existing clients
- To explore new market segments and new customers
- Key account management and business development experience in manufacturing / OEM development.
- Degree / diploma in Marketing or any Business related discipline, or equivalent
- Min 2-5 years related working experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Result-driven, aggressive & self motivated.
- Excellent follow-up and organization skills.
- Possess own transport
- Occasional oversea business traveling
Interested Candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Shirley Yap.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Shirley Yap as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.