Key Account Executive
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers to ensure full customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Be the primary point of contact and build a long-term relationship with customers.
- Liaise with customers through email, phone, video conference, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customers needs and requirements.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and requirements.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyse customer’s usage of our product.
- Liaise between the customer (local and oversea) and internal teams (sales coordinator and logistics executive).
- Review sales coordinator and logistics executive work to ensure the process working smooth.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- To continue grow new business with existing clients.
- To explore new market segments and new customers.
- Key account management and business development experience in manufacturing / OEM development.
- Degree / diploma in Marketing or any Business related discipline, or equivalent.
- Min 2-5 years related working experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Result-driven, aggressive & self motivated.
- Excellent follow-up and organisation skills.
- Possess own transport.
- Occasional oversea business travelling.
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Adrian Lim.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Adrian Lim as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.