Mandarin Speaker Business Development
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Represent our company to potential clients.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Customise product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Build long-term and trusting relationships with clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and account executives.
- Report to the business development manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Proficient with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts).
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
*EPF, SOSCO will be provided.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Open culture
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Joeslly Chew.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Joeslly Chew as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.