Marketing - Data Analyst (KL) #MCA
The global leader in heart valves and catheter heart valves for more than 30 years. It is an American medical technology company headquartered in Irvine, California, specializing in artificial heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring. It developed the SAPIEN transcatheter aortic heart valve made of cow tissue within a balloon-expandable, cobalt-chromium frame, deployed via catheter.
- Support market analytics for the JAPAC THV organization
- Develop and update Dashboards showing both market and marketing dynamics on Tableau
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
- Attend staff meetings in order to provide management with proposals and information on market dynamics
- Partner with JAPAC THV Marketing Professionals
- Collaborating with local and regional marketing professionals in all of Japan, Asia and Pacific
- Have a good understand of local marketing activities and interventional cardiology market dynamics
- Analyze current marketing campaigns and their effects on market dynamics. This includes analyzing market growth resulting from market development campaigns and market share changes resulting from product marketing campaigns.
- Analyze digital marketing campaigns, including information from websites and emailing (return on investments, costs per click/acquisition, click through rates/open rates, key performance indicators)
- At least 2 years experience in Finance / Market Analysis / Marketing Analysis
- Strong analytical skills and date-driven thinking
- Knowledge in Pivot / Power BI
- Strong Power Point, Excel and Tableau skills
- Candidates who experience in healthcare industry would be preferred
Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising
Contract / Temp
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Cyndi Aw.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Cyndi Aw as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.