- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.).
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Handle operation support and liaise with offline vendor.
- With experiences as a marketing assistant.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or other relevant fields.
Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising
Contract / Temp
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Adrian Lim.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Adrian Lim as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.