- Oversee the development and production of marketing and corporate communications material for Malaysia and Brunei
- Undertake product display
- Conceptualize and perform designing tasks
- Keep abreast of current trend to develop creative, engaging materials
- Work with other departments and vendors to develop marketing materials and presentations
- Responsible for festive decorations of experience center
- Ensure adherence to corporate image guidelines
- Participate and assist in corporate events
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Degree in Creative Design or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience
- Posses designing knowledge using Photoshop, Illustrator, Mackintosh
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong command of English and Chinese language.
- Basic web production knowledge
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision
- Creative and flexible
- Proactive and a good team player
Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising
MYR 2, 501 - MYR 3, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Abigail Tan Hwee Min.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Abigail Tan Hwee Min as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.