Pricing Analyst (KL) #MCA
Our client is the leading converged solutions provider in Malaysia providing a variety of high quality digital services encompassing voice, data, and solutions. They are passionate about bringing together the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to Always Be Ahead in an evolving world.
Location: Menara Maxis
- Lead role in managing pricing strategy for commercial proposal in line with overall strategy. Supporting the Sales team by conducting profitability analysis of commercial opportunities and take lead in commercial offerings.
- Prepare financial model to assess future profitability of identified opportunities via quantitative analysis as well as other business recommendation.
- Regular engagement with business stakeholders in planning of revenue, usage and churn campaigns including determining price points & recommendation for pricing (or/and pricing construct)
- Provide advice and recommendation with business acumen in terms of industry & segment pricing benchmarking, competitor’s reaction, in parallel with ICT outlook of growth to derive at recommendation for any impact on existing base as well as forecast new revenue of acquisition.
- Develop business and financial modeling to assess future profitability of identified opportunities for any new / revamp of product & services that requires pricing element.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to prepare and obtain approval on the business case required in timely manner.
- Price benchmark, competitor alert and evaluate changes in competitor pricing and conduct its impact on existing base and market share.
- Welcome Diploma or Degree Holder, 2-3 years relevant experiences are required for this role
- Strong in strategic planning, able to work independently with minimal supervision
Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising
Contract / Temp
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Cyndi Aw.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Cyndi Aw as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.