Product Sales Demonstrator
- Demonstrate and explain products, methods, or services in order to persuade customers to purchase products or utilize services.
- Identify interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information.
- Keep areas neat while working, and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly. Set up and arrange displays and demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Prepare and alter presentation contents to target specific audiences.
- Collaborate with marketing team in the sales inventory session
- Research and investigate products to be presented to prepare for demonstrations.
- Sell products being promoted, and keep records of sales.
- Conduct in-house technical training to present power tools products to demonstrators
- Learn about competitors' products and consumers' interests and concerns in order to answer questions and provide more complete information.
- Willing to do outdoors sales and travel during weekends
- Travel along with client to exhibition / power tools fair
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Sales Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales and products demonstration.
- Experience with power tools usage is a plus.
- Expert experience in managing with ad-hoc duties
- Exceptional ability to monitor multiple projects and requests
If you're interested, please click APPLY NOW, or submit your resume to:
Contract / Temp
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Abigail Tan Hwee Min.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Abigail Tan Hwee Min as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.