- Fully responsible to directly manage SM essential order processing for Malaysia
- Maintain end to end visibility of the orders and delivers
- Run reports as and when required
- Managing SM essential order processing for Malaysia customers partner in ensuring service levels (where KPI's are met) and the first point of contact for queries from internal and external customers
- Responsible for answering queries related to the orders and inventory
- Work closely with warehouse and planners
- Being customer centric in all doings
- SAP working knowledge
- Good communication skills
Logistics / Warehousing
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Contract / Temp
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Sandy Loo.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Sandy Loo as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.