Programmer ( IT ) #MHH
Company Background :
Company has excelled for decades in the markets across Asia-Pacific while supporting companies ranging from start-ups to giants in navigating complex regulatory policies and cultural sensitivities. It is the partner of choice for numerous Fortune 500 multinationals, public listed firms, and privately-owned enterprises.
- To support the development, implementation and monitoring of current application systems which includes full development life-cycle from identification of users’ requirements to programming and documenting system procedures.
- Periodically review the existing systems to identify areas of improvements.
- Support any other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Ensure SLAs are met and achieved the highest customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with users to troubleshoot application queries and issues as well as to provide appropriate actions on a timely manner.
- Degree preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent.
- Experience in application development and support.
- Experience in MS SQL Server database.
- Proficient in ASP.NET and VB.NET programming skill.
Accounting & General Business Services
IT - Others
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
MYR 4, 501- MYR 6, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Hannah Hon.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Hannah Hon as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.