- Implement sourcing strategy for all searches and source qualified candidates
- Determines own work priorities and activities in line with agreed plans to ensure the achievement of personal, team and HR department objectives.
- Screens and schedules candidates
- Conducts post-offer screenings, reference checks or country specific requirements before inclusion in recruitment process.
- Communicates directly with candidates on a regular basis and delivers exceptional candidate care throughout the full recruitment life cycle.
- Administers or assists with the administration and appropriate data onto our HR system (Workday) and supports in the development of policies, processes and procedures relevant to the specialist HR recruitment function.
- Supports and provides (ad-hoc) status reports and all other relevant reports if needed.
- Pro-actively manage and organize Sourcing initiatives like job-fairs, LinkedIn- and social media campaigns
- Assist with monitoring of invoices and ensure they are approved and processed in Fraedom system.
- Provide Workday support to ensure data integrity and accuracy of data.
- 2-5 years’ experience as recruiter either in house or RPO or in agency
- Experience in conducting competency-based interviews
- Analytical skills and comfortable working with data and details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, experience with Workday is a plus.
- Knowledge of market practice and trends in sourcing, talent acquisition and recruitment.
Insurance / Reinsurance / Pension Funding
Contract / Temp
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Amanda Loo.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Amanda Loo as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.