Retail Sales Associate
- Greet and direct customers.
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services).
- Answer customers' questions about specific products/services.
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing.
- Cross-sell products.
- Ensure racks are fully stocked.
- Manage returns of merchandise.
- Able to hit sales target for getting commisions or higher.
- Work with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times).
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers.
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Keep up-to-date with new products/services.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role.
- Familiarity of the retail sales process.
- Understanding with consumer behavior principles.
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures.
- Basic math skills.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Good communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
- Possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Mandarin Speaker are welcomed to applied.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Open culture
FMCG, Retail & Luxury
Kuala Lumpur, Penang
MYR 1, 501- MYR 2, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Joeslly Chew.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Joeslly Chew as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.