Sales and Marketing Executive - Agriculture (Penang) #MCA
- A vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. We product and sell the seeds of these varieties all over the world. Both for conventional and organic growers.
- Closely work with distributors & other stakeholders to achieve the quarterly & annual sales plan.
- To execute, monitor, and follow-up commercial variety trials and record/report conclusions through the accurate and timely trial report.
- Inform and provide suggestions for the changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Translating business-to-technical requirements, and vice versa
- Conducting primary & secondary research to find trends in the overall vegetable industry. Be alert, act, or report on (new) market trends, activities, and products of competitors, diseases, and pests, as well as (new) cultivation techniques. Deals with and solves complaints.
- Developing and expanding the market. Supports the distributor and/or clients with sales-geared activities.
- Manages and controls sales activities and the development and expansion of (new) markets.
- To plan & execute the product’s go-to-market activities.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the distributor and colleagues.
- To participate and provide administrative support for all Marketing & sales-related activities.
- Supplies periodically a sales forecast and Purchase plan to the regional office
- Responsible for the proper establishment and maintenance of the seed availability budget
- Bachelor 's degree holder with minimum 2 years of agriculture sales experience
- Excellent English speaking
- Strong desire and willing to learn
- Able to handle multitasks and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have knowledge of agriculture / seed business
- Must be willing to travel to farmer's field (posses a valid driver's license)
Marketing / Public Relations / Media / Advertising
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Cyndi Aw.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Cyndi Aw as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.