Senior Customer Service Cum Logistics Officer
- Proforma Invoice /Quotation/PFI preparation as per request from customer sales on receipt of request
- Orders to be processed accurately on receipt of PO from customer.
- Check pricing with Sales and Finance team if there are discrepancies between PO and system price
- Send order acknowledgement to customer
- Order exceptions to be managed with external/internal customers.
- Requesting finance for order release for packing /invoicing in case of credit block
- Keep the customer informed on their order at any time of the process by Sharing of customer order book on weekly basis with updates
- Establish dispatch timelines and keep customer updated on them (should be recommended after reviewing BO scenario and order maximization capability).
- Weekly BUB Calls with respective Sales managers for Order book review & monthly billing plan
- Create Delivery Note and Job instruction for DC to Pick & Pack.
- Invoice shipments after Pick & Pack is completed.
- Pre-book transportation based on shipment details.
- Prepare shipping documents, with SAP outputs.
- Follow up with the forwarders for timely shipment collection.
- Ensure documents are shared with customer before consignment reaches destination.
- Delays should be highlighted for timely corrective actions.
- Original documents to be shared wherever required.
- Arrange Legalization, COO, Conformity Certificates, Form D and Form E before dispatch of shipments.
- If there is LC/CAD involved, need to prepare all appropriate documents and submit the document to the bank on time and inform the AR team so they can follow up with the bank for payments.
- Ensure Daily Order Tracker updating., Weekly risk assessment tracker to Customer Service Manager
- Periodic cleanup of order book. Deallocation of stock ageing over 3 months
- Follow up with the forwarders for exit certificates after the shipment has left our DC.
- Retrieval of customs documents and submission to customs team within the required time frame.
- Follow up with A/R on release if sales order for packing, invoicing in case of credit block
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Customer claim management to be closed within 30 days from receipt.
- Providing POD when required
- Manage documentation filing
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully build and maintain key relationships.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Be a self-starter and flexible.
- Document Management Experience.
- Good analytical/numerical skills.
- Working knowledge of Customs Requirements
Interested Candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Shirley Yap.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Shirley Yap as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.