- Government project on Free Trade Zone System and Big Data Analytics
- Participate in development of system including user requirement scoping, design, coding, testing and implementation.
- Cooperate with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Develop clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Accumulate and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Produce technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Proficient with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate).
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Good communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Possess at least Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
*EPF,SOSCO will be provided
Interested Candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Open culture
IT - Applications & Software
Contract / Temp
MYR 3, 001- MYR 4, 500 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Joeslly Chew.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Joeslly Chew as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.